Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mason's Schedule

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. Turning the page over to another year, I just want to give a break down on some trips that I have planned for the first half of the year. They are as followed:

1. Driving up to the UP for a day of skiing at Blackjack and then down to Green Bay, WI for a playoff game (GB vs. ATL/NY). Head back to the Twin Cities late that Sunday or early Monday morning. Should be a wild commute, but well worth it.

2. Flying Omaha, NE for work. I am hoping that the Packers will get into the NFC championship and I will be able to enjoy watching the game, loud and proud, somewhere in a bar in downtown Omaha. Later on in the first half of the year I'll fly to New York, NY for a business trip, also.



3. Shipping off for a skiing excursion to Denver, CO. Skiing at Copper Mountain/Vail/Beaver Creek. I'm really looking forward to this one. I get to ski with some really fun, great people and hopefully the weather will be terrific.



4. Flying to Grand Caymen for a vacation with the Carrigans. Looking forward to hanging out on the Seven Mile Beach and enjoying the warm weather.



I got to try and keep this going for the latter half of the year...

1 comment:

  1. You're ridiculous. The biggest trip I have coming up is purchasing toothpaste at Target.

    ReplyDelete