Sunday, March 4, 2012

Stephen Takes "The Tim and Eric Billion Dollar Movie Pledge"

The comedians, actors and ridiculous human-beings, Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, are asking people to sign and take a pledge to go see their movie "Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie" and promise to not pirate the film. Tons of celebrities have taken the oath such as Paul Rudd, Michael Ian Black and Elijah Wood. So, I figured, why shouldn't I do it? I mean, I'm pretty much as popular and as important as all those characters.

Other than promising to see the film in one way or another and tell your friends about it, Tim and Eric also include in the pledge that you are not to go see the movie "Lorax," because "Lorax looks bad." Absolutely hilarious. Read more about it in this Huffington Post article. The article includes the original video and the celebrity responses.

Below is the link to my video of the pledge. I suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment