Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weather in Minneapolis

The weather here in Minneapolis has been unseasonably warm the past couple of days. It's been misting on and off tonight and it really is beginning to feel like Mother Nature is just being a wolf dressed in sheep's clothing. I was in Green Bay last weekend and it was much of the same. It's got the feel of a string of spring days that rise up and overpower the winter weather with gusto. But, alas it's just the beginning of winter and before things get better they have to get worse. The agony and deceit - Mother Nature, you B.

If you're located anywhere in the upper midwest and looking for a reliable source for getting a good guesstimate on how much snow a winter storm might bring I use http://johndee.com/. For me, the highlight of the site is the forecast graphic.

I just wish it snowed already, because Mother Nature's gimmicks are getting the better of me.  If there is one thing I'm looking forward to with the snow that is coming sooner or later - it is skiing.

XOXO

-Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment